previous Windows Restore Point (Volumen Shadow Copy) next
Windows Restore Points
- Windows creates e.g. when installing a new program a Windows Restore Point (snapshot or Volume Shadow Copy).
- In case the new installed programs causes trouble, you can go back to the previous system state via this Windows Restore Point.
- PureSync can compare the current system with one of the Windows Restore Points. With this you can e.g. see which files have been modified or added by trhe program you have installed
- You can do a compare of the whole drive or only of selected folders
- You can restore files from the Windows Restore Point or copy them to another location (Professional Edition required for this)