When you purchase a license for PureSync you'll get a link to your license file and/or you get the license file in an email. Please check your spam folder.
- Make sure you have PureSync installed on your computer.
If not download it here and install it.
- Copy your license file to the desktop.
In case when clicking the link another tag in your Browser is opened and the license file displayed on it, please close that tab. Then RIGHT click the link and select 'Save as', 'Save link as', or similar and save the file to your desktop.
- The license file should have the name puresync.pslic (on most computer one puresync is shown) and it should have the PureSync icon.
- Now double click the license file. PureSync should start and show a message box that PureSync is now registered.
If this is not the case, you can drag and drop the license file to the PureSync window.
- The license file must have the extension pslic
- You can copy the license file to the PureSync program folder or to %APPDATA%\Jumping Bytes\PureSync